- House wine5,- // 21,50
- Finca Don Carlos Kilhix Cabernet Sauvignon5,50 // 23,50Mendoza, Argentina.
Nicely round and balanced with notes of plums. Fresh taste and a velvety aftertaste.
- Chac Chac Malbec6,- // 25,-Mendoza, Argentina.
Full and soft with aromas of cassis, paprika, and spices. Aged for six months in French oak.
- Chac Chac Cabernet Franc6,25 // 27,-Valle de Uco, Mendoza, Argentina.
Aromas of cassis with flavors reminiscent of red peppers, spices and a hint of complexity provided by its aging in wood.
- Bodega Malma Patagonia Merlot7,- // 32,-San Patricio Del Chanar, Patagonia, Argentina.
This Merlot has a deep red color with purple highlights and scents of plums and red fruit. Has a medium body and is fresh and balanced in taste with a long velvety aftertaste.
- Las Perdices Red Blend Malbec/Cabernet Franc/Petit Verdot30,-Neuguén, Patagonia, Argentina.
Soft in the mouth, creamy with lots of volume. Complexity and aromatic elegance with predominantly red fruit. Aged in wood for 8 months.
Suggestie van de Chef
- Bodega de familia Otero Ramos Suipacha Malbec32,-Luján de Cuyo, Mendoza, Argentina
A purebred Malbec with clear earthy notes. The taste is full, juicy, soft and intense, with powerful but ripe tannins.
- Marcelo Pelleriti Malbec36,-Valle de Uco, Mendoza, Argentina.
Made from 100% Malbec. Bright red in color. The aroma is clearly fruity, with notes of fresh red fruit and marmalade. In the mouth it is fresh and captivating. Is a great expression of a young and balanced Malbec.
- Wapisa Malbec40,-San Javier, Rio Negro, Patagonia, Argentina.
Beautiful red colors with intense violet tones. Aromas of red fruits such as black cherries and hint of mineral notes. By maturing in oak barrels you will find aromas of spices and vanilla in it. A wine with a beautiful structure.
- El Porvenir Amauta Corte III Reflexion Malbec/Cabernet Sauvignon45,-Valle de Cafayate, Salta, Argentina.
Great combination of Malbec and Cabernet Sauvignon. The grapes grow at an altitude of 1,700m. Taste and aroma of red and black fruits.
- Laborum Malbec de Parcela60,-Valle Cafayate, Salta, Argentina.
This red wine is truly the crème de la crème of the Parcela series. It has matured in wood for 14 months. In this peppery violet-red wine you will find dark and red fruits such as raspberries, wild blackberries and blueberries and a light hint of smoke with a toasty aftertaste. It is a wine with a great body due to the tannins and balanced acidity.
- House wine5,- // 21,50
- El Porvenir Laborum Torrontes Single Vineyard5,50 // 23,50Cafayate, Salta, Argentina.
These Torrontes are buff with bright greenish tones. The fragrance is fruity, fresh with aromas of rose, pear and peach. The taste is fresh and intense with delicious exotic ripe (citrus) fruit. This wine has a good structure and is beautifully balanced.
- Viña Las Perdices Sauvignon Blanc6,50 // 28,-Agrelo, Mendoza, Argentina.
This wine has a very subtle green-yellow color. Has intense aromas of passion fruit, mango and pink grapefruit, with subtle mineral notes. The taste is good with a balanced acidity and a long finish, with an emphasis on notes of tropical fruit.
- Viña Las Perdices Riesling36,-Agrelo, Mendoza, Argentina.
This beautiful Riesling has aromas of white flowers, lime, apple, citrus and mineral notes. It is a complex white wine with a lively mouthfeel and balanced acidity.
- Chac Chac Malbec Rosé6,90 // 31,90Agrelo, Mendoza, Argentina.
A very attractive bright pink color. The taste has a pleasant entrance with good volume. The cherry and strawberry notes stand out.
- Las Perdices Espumantes Pinot Noir/Chardonnay Extra Brut8,- // 35,-Agrelo, Mendoza, Argentina.
This sparkling wine has a beautiful soft yellow colored bubble with aromas of green apple and pineapple mixed with delicate notes of honey, almond and toast. Fresh and fruity on the palate with fine and persistent bubbles that contribute to this elegant and intense sparkling wine.